How to set my macros in myfitnesspal

Monday, December 26, 2016
SETTING YOUR MACRO GOALS IN MFP:

This is actually really easy, once you know what to do :-)

Open your MFP app and click "MORE..." in the bottom right hand corner. It will bring you to a page that looks like this:



Once you are here, select "GOALS", which will bring you to this: 





From here you can change all of your nutrient goals. With the free version you will not be able to get exact, so just get them as close as you can to your numbers. I use this app so much that it was worth it to me to upgrade to premium but I do not expect everyone to do that, I used the free version with success for years. Once you change these numbers, you are set! 















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

welcome!

welcome!
Back to Top