Winter Services

Saturday, November 4, 2017
It's that time already! The fall group is wrapping up and that means I will have availability for Winter! I'm going to do things a little differently this time around, as my education increases and as my availability changes. For this next 10 weeks, I am not going to offer a "group" challenge. I find I focus more on the individual, keep tighter track of their progress and build better relationships when it's one on one.  In this past group, I feel that the majority of time put in was trying to keep everyone motivated and on track vs actually helping them make true progress and move forward! I want that connection and trust with my clients- and I don't feel the groups have been promoting that well. This was a hard call to make as I've been having groups for over a year now! But I truly believe the one on one services will be a positive change and bring greater understanding and relationships.

If you were a group lover, no fear. I may bring another back in the future!




Winter 2017
Jan.1-March 1

One On One Nutrition Plan: 

During your 30-minute one on one initial session, I will work with you to assess your current relationship with food and your body. Including self-care, eating, exercise, and sleep patterns. You and I will develop a plan together that moves you toward your goals while promoting normalized eating and a freeing relationship with food. Each session includes an individual plan with long-term goals, actionable steps, helpful resources and email support between your initial consultation and your seven follow-up sessions.  If you have been curious about some of the intuitive eating posts I have made or want to get on the path to a better relationship with food, and discover how to do these while still having goals, this is for you!

 $95 for 8 weeks (initial 30-minute session, plus once a week follow-ups ups for 8 weeks)


Accountability Plan: 

This is for the person who just needs the extra accountability and less of the "fluff" while working towards their goals.  During your 15-minute one on one initial session, I will work you to determine and set up your goals and an actionable plan of how you are going to achieve them. Included are also four random "pop-in" accountability checks a week through the course of your eight weeks to help keep you on track. You will not know when I will be checking in, helping to keep you on your "A-game".  This is the perfect plan for the highly motivated and determined person!

$75 for 8 weeks

All or Nothing: 

This is a combination of the first two plans (initial session, 7 follow-ups, and 4 weekly accountability checks) PLUS:

Local Clients: 4 workout sessions WITH ME. They will be tailored to your ability and level of fitness and I will be doing them with you, not just watching you.

Distance Clients: 2 virtual weekly step challenges with me! Twice a week we will connect and compete in a step challenge for 12 hours that day, your goal is to beat ME in your daily steps.


$160 for 8 weeks

To register, email me at emailthepotters@gmail.com 





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

welcome!

welcome!
Back to Top