Honey Glazed Apple Pork Chops (with pecans!)

Wednesday, January 4, 2017
So, I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for different ways to cook meat- especially chicken and pork chops! I don't often cook pork chops, I'm just never sure of HOW to cook them so they aren't dry and so that they have flavor? I finally stumbled on this recipe for Honey Glazed Apple Pork Chops that were succulent and sweet and perfect paired with brown rice or sweet potatoes!









The best part: You toss it all in your slow cooker & leave it for the day. Amen.

You will need:
Pork Chops
Honey
Apple Slices
Cinnamon
Brown Sugar (I barely use enough to count! Or I skip my chop)
Rosemary
Thyme
Pecans (optional)

Layer the bottom of your cooker with apple slices, drizzle honey.
Layer the pork chops on top.
Season with above seasonings and honey.
Add another layer of apples and honey, pecans to top!

For an extra kick- add a little more honey and cinnamon to the top!

Cook low and slow until finished!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

welcome!

welcome!
Back to Top