THREE INGREDIENT CREAM CHEESE PANCAKES

Saturday, January 7, 2017
Eeeek! So typically I don't bother re-creating foods to be healthier. Whey protein cheesecake? I'd rather just eat some cheesecake if I am really wanting some! But I've come across these cream cheese pancakes, I had all of the ingredients and figured I would try it out- and fell in LOVE. I've had them for breakfast the past two days and will have them again tomorrow!

 



It's a learning curve getting them to flip because they are really thin, like crepes. I love mine with a little honey and some reddi whip, these did not disappoint!

ONLY THREE INGREDIENTS!

-2tbs cream cheese
-2 eggs
-a dash of stevia and/or cinnamon (or both!)

Blend ingredients together in a blender or food processor.

Make like regular pancakes.

THE END. Top with maple syrup or honey, bananas and berries, nuts...just go all out! Cream cheese on them with berries would be delsih! Enjoy, my friends!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

welcome!

welcome!
Back to Top