Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Friday, October 27, 2017



This has quickly become one of my favorite meals, it's easy and versatile and so good! You can make the peanut sauce or buy it, whichever floats your boat. The veggies you add are completely up to you! The first time I made this I used carrots, mushroom, and onion. The second time I used zucchini and carrots. It's really whatever you have on hand and like! 



What you need :
Lettuce (I use romaine hearts)
Cooked Chicken diced or shredded
Veggies of your choice, grilled or sauteed
Peanut Sauce (make your own with PB, rice vinegar and soy sauce or buy it)
Salt/Pepper


Cook chicken and veggies (I actually cooked a batch of chicken in the crockpot all day, then sauteed the veggies and added the chicken to it)
Add peanut sauce to the pan and stir
Serve in the lettuce wraps, add extra peanut sauce if desired)

So simple and so good! Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

welcome!

welcome!
Back to Top